Subscribe for FREE to the regular "Farm Forestry Timbers" newsletter which provides news, new information, updates on building regulations, what's happening in the marketplace, and other information useful for buyers and specifiers.
Register here »
Once you are registered, you can also join Farm Forestry Timbers. Joining us will allow you to place adverts in the marketplace. Annual subscription is only $34 (or $15 for NZFFA members).
If you are already registered on the NZFFA website or are a member of NZFFA then you can subscribe to Farm Forestry Timbers here ».
Farm Forestry Timbers Membership
- You can advertise timber or services in the marketplace and use the FFT quality brand and logo;
- You are a member of NZ's only industry body representing the interests of specialty timber producers;
- You can participate in the FFT online community.
- Only timber grown in New Zealand can be sold on the marketplace.
- Ungraded timber can only be sold as ungraded timber.
- Graded timber must be graded and sold in compliance with FFT grades provided on this site or in accordance to grades provided in NZS 3631:1988.
How to create adverts
This short video explains how members of Farm Forestry Timbers can log in and manage their adverts in the Specialty Timbers NZ website
Disclaimer: While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this site, Farm Forestry Timbers Society do not accept liability for any consequences arising from reliance on the information published. If readers have any doubts about acting on any articles they should seek confirming, professional advice.