Latest issue: Tree Grower November 2017 »Possibly the World's best source of information on farm forestry… and it's FREE to NZFFA members.
NZFFA Members can also:
Join NZFFA or subscribe to Treegrower here »
Tree Grower August 2016
Conference field days
- The Hokitika conference
- Matching the trees to the site
- Viaduct Creek
- Arahura Valley where the soil may bring you to tears
- Some impressions from an Australian delegate
- Clean water and carbon credits – How to get the most from fencing streams
- The science or art of forest inventory
- Safety with the new health and safety laws
- The good wood
John Moore and Michelle Harnett
- Is your risk over once you have sold your logs
- Neil Barr Foundation enters a new era.
- Monocultures are natural
- Transferring and trading your carbon credits
- Emissions Trading Scheme – A recovery for New Zealand Units
- Land transfers involving the Emissions Trading Scheme
- Forest biosecurity – What does GIA mean?
- Log supply demand bringing price variability
- Nominate someone for an NZFFA award
- A new era for the NZ Dryland Forests Initiative
Harriet Palmer and Paul Millen
- From the President.
- From the Patron
- Market report
- Health and safety
- Association contacts